Install Bash the Bishop Kodi Addon
Bash the Bishop Kodi addon is an Adult streaming source that may grab your attention. Basically no matter what type of content you are into, I’m sure you’ll find it here.
The good thing is that the addon contains great HD content with full Length movies but the bad thing is that each time you’ll want to watch anything you’ll need to pair Kodi with the devs site.
How to pair Kodi with the streaming source website? Simple. You’ll get a link which should be accessed through any browser on the device Kodi is installed, and click the “Pair” button.
How to Install Bash the Bishop Kodi Addon on Krypton
- From Kodi’s Home Screen navigate to the Gear icon.
- Now select File Manager, then choose Add source from the left column.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter this URL: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter: army or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Return to the home screen and click Add-ons. From the upper left corner, click the Box icon.
- Select Install from zip file
- Find and click on our added source: army or however you named it in the 4’th step
- Now select Install from repository and click Stream Army Repo.
- Choose Video add-ons
- Now, click on Bash the Bishop
- This is our Adult addon, click Install.
- Wait for the notification Popup in the top-right corner.
- Now to access it, get back to the home screen and click Add-Ons > Video add-ons > Bash the Bishop
How to Install Bash the Bishop Kodi Addon on Jarvis
- From Kodi’s home screen, go to the System heading. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Now, click on Add source, from the left column.
- Click on <None>, type this URL: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo and click Done.
- Now label it army or whatever you like and hit OK.
- Once added, go back to Kodi’s home screen, and click on the heading that says System.
- From here, click on Add-ons and then choose the option that says Install from zip file.
- Choose army. Next, select the option that says repository.streamarmy-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification Popup, in the top-right corner
- Now, select Install from repository > Stream Army > Video add-ons > Bash the Bishop.
- This is our addon, click Install.
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification in the top-right corner.
- Access the add-on from Kodi’s home screen > Videos > Add-Ons > Bash the Bishop