How To Install Xenon Kodi Adult Build
The Xenon Kodi Adult Build is developed by Jason Diggz. The Build comes in both an Adult and clean version. The adult Kodi version of the Xenon build is close to 400 MB, so it’s too large for the Firestick device. It includes sections for movies, TV shows, live TV, TV channels, All in one, Media streams, Games, Kids zone, Sports zone and last but not least Adult content.
Install the Xenon Adult Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- From Kodi’s Home Screen navigate to the Gear icon (System) from the top-left corner
- Now select File Manager, from the left column select Add source
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>
- Type URL: http://repo.kodigeeks.com/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter kodigeeks or whatever you want.
- Now, click the OK button to save the source.
- Once saved, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. Now click the Box icon from the top-left corner.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on kodigeeks and then Install wizard > kg_Wizard_x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now get back to the home screen, click Add-ons > Program Addons > KG Wizard
- Select Browse builds and then Xenon Adult (xxx)
- Wait for it to download and restart Kodi.
- That’s all, enjoy your build.