How To Install Nemesis Kodi Addon – Overview
Nemesis Kodi addon is another addon that contains Porn content zone. Also you’ll find categories as: Sports, Movie, TV, Scanner, Documentaries, Music & Audio, Anime, Kidz and more other interesting content.
How to Install Nemesis Kodi Addon
- From Kodi’s home screen navigate to the Gear icon from the top-left corner (Settings)
- Now click on File manager
- From the left column, select Add Source
- Click on <None> and you’ll be asked to enter a new Source URL
- Type: http://streamarmy.co.uk/repo and hit the OK button
- Again click OK, to save the source
- Press back, till you get to the home screen
- Select the Add-ons section
- Here, select the Box icon from the top-left corner
- Next, select the ‘Install from zip file’ option
- Navigate to repo
- Double-click on the file named ‘repository.streamarmy-5.**.zip’. Wait until you get a notification in the top-right corner
- Now click on ‘Install from repository’. Here you’ll find the list of all installed Repositories, open the Stream Army Repo folder
- Next, click to open Video add-ons folder
- Here, find Nemesis and click on it. You should see an overview of the addon. Finally, click on the ‘Install’ button in the bottom-right corner.
- Wait till it installs on Kodi, once finished you should see a notification in the top-right corner of the screen.
That’s it! Now that we installed the add-on, to access it navigate to Home screen > Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Nemesis
Nemesis Kodi Addon: the overview
Now that you installed Nemesis Kodi Addon, its time to see what’s inside.
- Sports Zone – has several content suppliers, usually, the Infinity Sports contains everything you need. There are also some dedicated sections for football (soccer).
- Scanner Zone – brings live streams of police dispatch feeds. This is new for Kodi, just select a state or check out the 25 most popular states.
- Movie Zone – contains a nice collection of movie separated into different categories. You’ll also find 4K and even 3D movies.
- TV Zone – has a list of live TV channels from all around the world. In addition, you can also tune to a number of CCTV camera feeds.
- Conspiracy Zone – contains a list of documentary movies
- Music Zone – here you wouldn’t find only music streams but also concert replays.
- Audio Books – other section that you wouldn’t find in any other addon, you’ll need to filter them through searching a specific topic.
- Anime Zone – A big collection for every fan of Japanese anime.
- Kids Zone – contains old and new cartoons, to filter them you’ll need to use the search tool.
- Adult Zone – content suitable for mature audiences, you’ll probably have to set up a password first.
- Request Zone – the final option on this Addon, you will see a few items here but most of them are there for testing purposes.